Hello everyone Happy Wednesday,
It is actually time to officially apply for some of our ‘Earn and Learn’ positions that we setup for our term long inquiry project. You can have a look at he positions more closely here:
As you will remember from previous lessons good job applications always contain certain things. The minimum things they should include are:
1. A formal greeting ,like Dear Sir/Madam or To whom it may concern
2. An explanation of what job you are applying for and why you want the job.
3. A persuasive argument explaining some experience you have that would benefit you when completing the duties of the job.
4. Some of the personal qualities you have that suit the job, for example I am hard working, always on time to school etc.
5. A thank you at the end of the application, for example thanks for taking the time to read my application I hope to hear from you soon.
After you have drafted your application it is time to type up your application. Almost every single job application that exists in the world today is submitted using email. Yours is no different, you need to submit your application to me by attaching your application to an email to me.